Join this live webinar series to learn about the Asian Development Bank (ADB) programs and resources that will help you bid and win global contracts across various industries. Economic Development and Trade experts from the U.S. Commercial Service ADB Liaison Office will be available to share information and answer your questions.
Who should attend?
- California business communities who are interested in International procurement opportunity with ADB project
- California NGOs/Economic Development Organizations/Agencies are interested to share ADB contract resources and trade leads to businesses.
What will be covered:
- Overview of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Types of contracting and procurement opportunities with ADB
- Strategies and tactics for pursuing business with the ADB
- How to navigate ADB website and how to register with Consultant Management System
- How to bid effectively on an ADB contract
- Additional resources available for businesses