Join the Bay Area Council and Sacramento MBDA Export Center at the California Pavilion for the third annual China International Import Exposition (CIIE) in Shanghai from November 5 – 10, 2020! The event announcement coincides with the signing of the Phase One Trade Deal between China and the United States, committing China to increase imports of many consumer goods and agricultural products from the United States. The event is a national priority for China and hosts senior national officials from Beijing, including President Xi Jinping. Don’t miss this prime opportunity to promote your company to global business leaders and buyers.
- Local representation at CIIE to attract qualified business leads
- Expand your business network in Asia from the safety of your home
Targeted brand visibility as one of the U.S. CIIE company participants
- Food and Agricultural Products
- Intelligent Industry & Information Technology
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Equipment & Healthcare Products
- Trade in Services
By Proxy ($1,000)
- Bilingual Bay Area Council staff will represent your company and product(s) on your behalf
- Support bringing display goods and materials through shipping and customs (packaging and shipping costs excluded)
- Placards displayed at each booth table
- Logo on LED screens
- Placement on logo wall
- Company promotional video on LED screen
- Full page corporate profile in California Pavilion booklet
- Chinese translation of marketing materials
- CIIE pass accreditation
For in-person participation details, please contact email@example.com.
Please email Cassie Fortes, firstname.lastname@example.org, to register.
DEADLINE TO REGSITER: 10/02/2020 4:59PM PST