Loading Events

Event

Guide to Going Global Series

The United States represents only 4% of the world population. Exporting allows small and minority-owned firms opportunity to access the other 96%.

Led by the Sacramento Minority Business Development Agency Business Center, this comprehensive webinar series will teach you everything you need to know about how to grow your business through exports. Whether you’re new to international trade or you’re seeking to expand your export endeavors, register now to get connected with the experts who can help you scale globally!

Thursdays at 10AM PST

Dates & Topics:

5/12/22 – Is Exporting for Me – Get Ready to Export

5/19/22 – Exporter Needs from Start-Up and Beyond – Who Can Help

5/26/22 – Develop Your Digital Capacity for Export Sales

6/2/22 – Find and Enter Your Best Export Markets

6/9/22 – Make Export Sales & Get Paid

6/16/22 – Legal Do’s & Don’ts for Exporters

6/23/22 – Delivering Export Goods

6/30/22 – Wrap-Up Session and Business Pitch

Guide to Going Global Series

DETAILS:

Date: May 12 @ 11:00 am - June 30 @ 11:00 am PDT

Website: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uCdPEAIUQhKlHwCZ_PzQJw

Scroll to Top