The Sacramento MBDA Export Center completed the second Virtual Global Trade Show with a Digital Marketing and Branding Roundtable Discussion that invited buyers and suppliers to share their experiences and discuss online marketing challenges and strategies for businesses within the current business landscape. The panel was moderated by Sewon Chung Barrera, a digital marketing strategist with over a decade of experience based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Sewon currently manages the digital marketing department at the Exploratorium, a San Francisco-based museum of science, art, and human perception described by the New York Times as the most important science museum to have opened since the mid-20th century. Also on the panel, representing SQ Medical were Alex Lim, Regional Sales Manager, and Daniel Chen, Business Development Manager.
SQ Medical Supplies is one of North America’s premier medical device manufacturer, marketing and sales companies since 2013. Corporate office and warehousing facilities are based in Los Angeles, California.
hIGHLIGHTS & rESOURCES
- There is no right or wrong way to market your product. You must continue to test new marketing strategies to understand what strategy has the best return on investment (ROI).
- Utilize social media to reach new online audiences. SQ Medical often uses LinkedIn and Facebook to market their products.
- Your marketing strategy should focus on your business’ core values. SQ Medical creates content that highlights their unique high-quality masks to differentiate themselves from the new PPE companies selling lower quality masks.
- Track your marketing performance to understand what is working and what is not.
- Free resources such as Google Analytics is a common tool for businesses to monitor their online performance.
- Research what other businesses are doing to promote their business and ask your business community for help. Sacramento MBDA Export Center provides MBEs a number of business development services, including dedicated one-on-one marketing and branding assistance. Complete our Client Interest Form to be connected with one of our International Business Development Specialists.
Contact the Sacramento MBDA Export Center for more resources or dedicated assistance.